Before SHIMMER existed, France had its own female promotion, featuring wrestlers from around the world, culminating with the crowning of the first ever World Queens of Chaos Champion.
1. Skye pinned Rebecca Knox with a Fisherman’s Suplex.
2. Erin Angel v Jersey went to a no-contest when Kid Kash interfered.
3. Kid Kash & Trinity defeated Sick & Nikita. Trinity pinned Nikita following a moonsault.
4. Sick beat Kid Kash with a magistral cradle.
5. Sumie Sakai defeated Sweet Saraya with a rolling cradle.
6. Nikita won a Rumble to become the World Queens of Chaos Champion.
Order of entry: Nikita, Sakai, Saraya, Angel, Knox, Jersey, Skye, Trinity
Order of elimination: Saraya by Angel; Jersey by Angel; Skye by Knox; Sakai by Knox & Trinity; Knox by Nikita; Angel by Nikita; Trinity by Nikita
• Skye scored an upset pin over Rebecca Knox after being beaten on for much of the contest. Well, it’s considered an upset, but by this time, Skye had trained in Atlanta with William Regal, Chris Benoit, Dave Taylor and Bryan Danielson (now WWE‘s Daniel Bryan).
• Kid Kash interfered in the Erin Angel/Jersey match, caused havoc in his own intergender tag team match, and is beaten up by all the women when he tries to interfere in the main event.
• Sumie Sakai and Sweet Saraya signed a contract for their match, which is just an excuse to get some heel heat on Saraya ahead of the contest. The two had a pull-apart fight to close the angle.
• Nikita (now TNA‘s Winter) won the main event Rumble after starting the match with Sakai. Nikita was the only face left in the final four, and eliminated them all singlehandedly to win the title. (more…)