nCw Femmes Fatales VIII results
All eyes are on Montreal, Quebec, Canada this evening as nCw Femmes Fatales hosts its eighth instalment, and boasts a triple main event. In the main event, defending International Champion Kalamity takes on Mercedes Martinez; elsewhere, Hailey Hatred meets Cheerleader Melissa in a Battle Of The Champions; and former International titleholder LuFisto faces former WWE Women’s Champion Jazz in a First Time Ever Dream Match.
Elsewhere, Jessie McKay and Rhia O’Reilly join Jazz and Hatred in making their debuts, while Portia Perez and Sweet Cherrie look to settle their differences.
We have results after the jump (thanks for Rick McLean from North Starz for the updates). Coming later, we will bring you post-show news, analysis and thoughts from Stew, who is in attendance in Montreal.
a. Missy defeated Anna Minoushka, Milouu & Mary Lee Rose in a four way elimination match. Rose eliminated Milouu, Minoushka eliminated Rose, and Missy rolled up Anna and got the pin while using the ropes.
1. Sweet Cherrie pinned Portia Perez with a roll-up. Afterwards, Perez says that she will return with Nicole Matthews at Femmes Fatales IX on July 7 and will challenge Cherrie and a partner of her choosing.
2. Kellie Skater beat Kira with the Skate And Destroy.
3. She Nay Nay made Rhia O’Reilly submit to an armbar. Afterwards, the announcement was made that the Midwest Militia (Jessicka Havok, Sassy Stephie & Allysin Kay) will appear at Femmes Fatales IX.
4. Hailey Hatred and Cheerleader Melissa wrestled to a 20 minute draw. Both agreed to five more minutes, but that also ended without a decision.
5. Jessie McKay defeated Angie Skye with the Boyfriend Stealer.
6. Jazz v LuFisto ended in a double DQ, but the match was restarted under no-DQ rules. LuFisto pinned Jazz following a Mangalizer onto two chairs.
7. Kalamity retained the Femmes Fatales International Championship with an inside cradle on Mercedes Martinez. Following the match, Martinez snapped, turning heel with an attack on Kalamity. LuFisto made the save.